1. We mentioned estimated delivery time for each piece on product details page.
2. For all orders within India, we offer free shipping.
3. For International deliveries, the shipping charges will be extra as per weight of order.
4. For deliveries outside India, customs duties and local taxes have to be paid by customers to our shipping partner at the time of shipment delivery. The amount of duties and taxes depend on the policies of your destination country.
5. The Usual Delivery Time for Order is 10 to 15 Working Days from the Date of Order Confirmation.
6. Some Sarees which are in heavy demand, it may take 15 to 20 working days for dispatch.
7. For any orders that are urgent and are required to be delivered within an early time frame, the client is requested to confirm with the Ajanta Cloths team prior placing the order.
8. Delivery Time for your order starts from the date of Order Confirmation.
9. In case of Prepaid order, if the same is cancelled from the customers' end, post successful dispatch of the order, the shipping charges of Rs 400.00 will be deducted from the amount paid while refunding the prepaid amount of the order.
10. We use the most reliable courier services for deliveries.
11. In case the delivery is unsuccessful, due to any circumstances on customers' end, the second attempt will be made on confirmation with the customer.
12. If, the second delivery attempted, is still unsuccessful due to any circumstances on customers' end, for subsequent third attempt the customer will have to bear extra charges for shipping.
13. At times orders can get delayed for reasons outside of our control. If your order is delayed beyond of the estimated Delivery Time for some unforeseen reasons, we will get in touch with you to check if you would still like to continue with your order.